What Is a 项目章程 in 项目管理?
A project charter is a formal, typically short document that describes your project in its entirety — including what the objectives are, how it will be carried out, and who the 利益相关者 are. It is a crucial ingredient in planning the project because it is used throughout the project lifecycle.
What is a project charter in project management? 租船合同概述
The project charter typically documents:
- Objectives and constraints of the project
- General overview of the budget
How to create a project charter
- Understand project goals and objectives: Identify the project vision and determine the scope of the project
- Define project organization: List all of the essential roles for the project, 包括客户, 利益相关者, and the day-to-day project team
- Create an implementation plan: Outline major 里程碑, dependencies, and the timeline for the entire team and 利益相关者
- List potential problem areas: This isn’t about being a downer, and more instead about being realistic. Adding potential risks and issues to the project charter helps everyone think ahead and even prevents potential roadblocks.
Tips for writing a project management charter
Ready to create your own project charter? Here are a few other helpful tips to keep in mind as you work through the above steps.
1. Rely on insights from your team: Don’t feel like you need to work out all this information on your own. Pull together some of your project team members to pick their brains about goals, 里程碑, and potential problem areas. Gathering their insights will help you create a far more accurate project charter.
2. Keep it short and straightforward: It’s tempting to get lost in the amount of information available. 但, keep in mind that your project charter is supposed to be a high-level overview of your project and not a breakdown that covers every detail. Each section of your charter should only require a sentence or two. 另外, charts and bulleted lists will help you present the information in an organized and digestible way.
3. 创建一个模板: After you realize how helpful a project charter is, you’ll undoubtedly want one for all your team’s projects. Don’t waste time reinventing the wheel. Create a simple template that you can copy and use for all your project charters. Not only will it eliminate some manual effort, but it will also ensure you don’t miss any elements.
Imagine that you and your team are putting together a webinar to generate some new leads. Here’s what a simple project charter could look like.
公司 XYZ 项目章程
项目名称: “Building a Positive 公司 Culture” Webinar
项目描述: A one-hour webinar featuring insights from three employee engagement experts
业务情况: 支持s our company-wide goals of:
1. Increasing sales by 28% this quarter
2. Establishing 公司 XYZ as a thought leader in the employee engagement space
1. Landing page for webinar signups
3. Webinar recording for continued lead generation
3. Resource we can continue to promote
2. This is our first webinar, and the team lacks this expertise
Webinar Participant/Expert: 杰森B.
Webinar Participant/Expert: 索菲亚米.
Webinar Participant/Expert: 瑞秋C.
Social Media Coordinator: B还多.
Email 市场营销 Coordinator: 南希·R.
- 10 Steps to a Kickass Project Kickoff: A Checklist for 项目经理
- 项目管理 Basics: 6 Steps to a Foolproof Project Plan
- 10 Reasons the Death Star Project Failed (图)